1. Use of the information and data contained within this site or these pages is at your sole risk.
2. If you rely on the information on this site you are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.
3. This site includes links to other websites operated by community, business and government. These linked websites will have their own terms and conditions of use and you should familiarise yourself with these.
4. All linked websites are linked 'as is' and SASNA:
does not sponsor, endorse or necessarily approve of any material on websites linked from or to this site
does not make any warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on websites linked from or to this site
does not make any warranties or representations that material on other websites to which this site is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world
does not authorise the infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material in other websites by linking this site to those other websites.
5. If you use automatic language translation services in connection with this site you do so at your own risk. SASNA may revise this disclaimer at any time by updating this page.
6. SASNA, its committee, representatives and members:
make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information and data contained on this site
make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy or usefulness of any translation of the information on this site or any linked website into another language
make no representations as to the availability of the site and the availability of websites linked from or to the site
accept no liability however arising for any loss resulting from the use of the site and any information and data or reliance placed on it (including translated information and data)
We acknowledge the traditional owners and occupants of land and waters in South Australia where we work and live. We pay our respects to elders past, present and emerging. We celebrate the stories, culture and traditions of Aboriginal and Torres Strait islanders and all communities who work and live on this land.